As a stunning feature wall or in a floor-to-ceiling application, these tiles introduce boldly elegant luxury to any space. This affordable product has a unique design and a realistic concrete look. Matte finished, is an excellent choice for moderately heavy traffic area floors, like the entrance and the corridor. At the same time, it can use wet areas like the bathroom.
This unique tile produced with nanotechnology has easy to clean it is hypoallergenic and doesn't allow dust, fungus, and bacteria to nest.
Anka Panama Matte Unrectified Porcelain Wall and Floor Tile offers;
- Grade 1, first-quality glazed porcelain tile for floor and wall use.
- Available in 24"x24" (60cmx60cm) size.
- P.E.I. Rating III is suitable for residential and moderate commercial floor installations such as offices, lobbies, boutiques, interior walls, countertops, and all residential application and bathroom floors
- Glazed matte surface with a matte and moderate variation in tone
- Impervious tile has water absorption of less than 0.5%
- Frost resistant.
- Crazing resistant.
- Thermal shock resistant
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
|Color||Brown||Color Variation||Moderate Variation (V2)|
|Edge Type||Unrectified||Thickness (cm)||0.95|
|Material||Porcelain||Country Of Origin||Turkey|
|Water Absorption Rate||less than 0.5%||Surface Finish||Matte|
|Installation Method||Thinset & Grout||P.E.I Rating||3|
|Pallet Weight (lb.)||2113||Box Weight (lb.)||66|
- Opens in a new window.