Anka Elvin Matte Porcelain Floor Tile creates a stunningly understated ground that complements stylish furnishings. The matte finish combines with the soft beige and grey tones to give the appearance of depth and space, perfect for areas such as kitchens, living spaces.
Manufactured using the latest high definition imaging processes this hard-wearing durable tile has PEI 4. Because of this, it is suitable for residential and heavy commercial floor installations. Anka Elvin range with glazed surface and durable structure offer you long-lasting use.
Enjoy modern floor areas with the feeling of space and freedom with Anka Elvin Matte Porcelain Floor Tile.
Anka Elvin Matte Porcelain Floor Tile offers;
- Grade 1, first-quality glazed porcelain tile for floor use.
- Available in 18"x18" (45cmx45cm) size.
- P.E.I. Rating IV is suitable for residential and heavy commercial floor installations such as offices, lobbies, boutiques.
- Unrectified Tile
- Glazed matte finish with a low sheen and slight variation in tone
- Impervious tile has water absorption of less than 0.5%
- Frost resistant.
- Crazing resistant.
- Thermal shock resistant.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
|Color||Beige/Grey||Color Variation||Moderate Variation (V2)|
|Edge Type||Unrectified||Thickness (cm)||0.88|
|Material||Porcelain||Country Of Origin||Turkey|
|Water Absorption Rate||less than 0.5%||Surface Finish||Matte|
|Installation Method||Thinset & Grout||P.E.I Rating||4|
|Pallet Weight (lb.)||3131||Box Weight (lb.)||57.32|
- Opens in a new window.