Today I would like to talk about the surface and edge finishes.
For surface treatment,
1) Filled&Honed: The surface of this product is a smooth matt finish and the holes are filled in during production with special durable cement that is permanent and will not come out in any kind of long term use.
|Oasis Walnut Filled and Honed|
2) Unfilled&Brushed: This surface gives an antiqued appearance with a smooth yet rustic finish. During production the abrasives that are applied to the surface of this stone eat away sharp holes and edges to give it a perfect feel on bare feet. This surface comes unfilled or partially filled and when it is unfilled the end user has the option to leave it in its natural state or have it filled with sanded grout after installation.
|Oasis Beige Unfilled and Brushed|
3) Brushed and Chiseled: Surface finish is the same as Brushed However furthermore the edges are also slightly chipped all around to achieve a more distinct look. The surface comes unfilled or partially filled.
|Meandros Walnut Brushed, Chiseled|
4) Tumbled: It is the most natural finish, resulting in a highly textured finish with no shine and edges that are rounded with a worn appearance that resembles ancient stone. The surface finish can be either filled or partially filled.
|Oasis Beige Tumbled and Unfilled|
5) Polished: This surface finish is shiny and gives the product a more formal appearance.
|Noce Vein cut Filled and Polished|
High gloss sealers can also be applied to all Filled and Honed, Brushed and Brushed/Chiseled materials after installation to give a more shiny appearance.