Sagano Unglazed Porcelain Tile
Sagano Unglazed Porcelain Tile comes in chestnut, Noce, Oak, Grey, Almond and White patterns and single firing. They can be used indoors or outdoors and also might be a floor tile or wall tile. Its matte finish provides a non-slippery surface.
Sagano Unglazed Porcelain Tile offers you;
- Color Body Porcelain Tiles: With smooth lines and a shimmering, varied color pattern, each tile comes together to create a sophisticated look and feel.
- Color Shade Variation and Options: Very high shade and texture variation within each box. Chestnut, Noce, Oak, Grey, and Almond.
- Durability: These tiles are rated PEI 2 for regular foot traffic in residential spaces.
- Nanotech Porcelain Tile: Abrasion resistance value of Nanotech porcelain tiles < 175mm3 according to the standard TS-EN 14411.
- Low Water Absorption Rate: Easy to clean and maintain, and have a < 0.05% water absorption rate.
- Available Product Sizes: 8″x48″, 12″x48″.
- Installation: With rectified edges, you should make to symbol up and the same direction when you make an installation for the minimum flaw. The installation will be a lot easier if you are dyer or if you have a contractor for your project. They will surely love this feature as well.
- Surface Finish Variation: Matte.
- Room scene Photo: 12”X48” Chestnut Sagano Unglazed Porcelain Tile.
- Packaging Dimensions for 8”x48”: 36 boxes – 144 pieces in 1 pallet.
- Packaging Dimensions for 12”x48”: 40 boxes – 120 pieces in 1 pallet.
The Quality And Price You Want with Maya USA Tile;
Maya USA Tile helps you locate exceptional porcelain tiles by searching the globe for the best value at the right price for your home or office. We work with leading manufacturers to secure the highest quality ceramic tile products.
Samples are generally in 4″x4″ size. Thickness might vary depending on the thickness of the actual product. For example, if you are ordering a sample of 18″x18″x1/2″ and this particular SKU has another size variation in 12″x12″x3/8″ your sample thickness might be either ½” or 3/8″.
We aim to show you a little bit of color variation in the material.
We mostly ship our sample orders with FedEx and it takes around 3-5 business days after your order date. If you would like to order full-size samples that are also possible, please contact us and we will provide the shipping cost for full-size samples.