Philadelphia Glazed Porcelain Tile comes in brown and grey patterns and single firing. They can be used indoors or outdoors. Also might be floor tile or wall tile. Its full Lappato and nanotech finish provide a non-slippery and protective surface.
Philadelphia Glazed Porcelain Tile offers you;
- Full Lappato Porcelain Tiles: They are the fine polish covered tiles. Thus, they provide a shiny view.
- Color Shade Variation and Options: ”V3” High shade and texture variation within each box.
- Durability: Brown tile abrasion rating is PEI 2 for regular foot traffic in residential spaces. Grey tile abrasion rating is PEI 3 for moderately heavy traffic area floors, like the entrance and the corridor.
- Nanotech Porcelain Tile: The high surface sheen of nano tiles creates a protective layer. So dirt cannot penetrate the tiles and they are easier to keep clean.
- Abrasion Resistance Value: Nanotech porcelain tiles < 175mm3 according to the standard TS-EN 14411.
- Low Water Absorption Rate: Easy to clean and maintain, and have a < 0.5% water absorption rate.
- Available Product Sizes: 24″x48″.
- Installation: Rectified edges, you should make to symbol up and same direction when you make the installation for the minimum flaw. The installation will be a lot easier if you are dyer or if you have a contractor for your project. They will surely love this feature as well. Therefore, you can save your time.
- Surface Finish Variation: Full Lappato.
- Room-scene Photo: 24”x48” Philadelphia Brown Glazed Porcelain Tile.
- Packaging Dimensions for 24”x48”: 20 boxes – 58 pieces in 1 pallet.
The Quality And Price You Want with Maya USA Tile;
Maya USA Tile helps you locate exceptional porcelain tiles by searching the globe for the best value at the right price for your home or office. We work with leading manufacturers to secure the highest quality ceramic tile products.