Mina Rustic Travertine Tile
Our Mina Rustic Travertine Tile offers a very unique product that has a very wide variation of beige color. Quarried in Denizli, Turkey and color veining includes some gray, light green tones.
Mina Rustic Travertine Tile offers you;
- Each tile is unique with its own variations in patterns and color, you get a venerable classical effect.
- With many tile sizes at your disposal, the only limit to your design is your imagination.
- This is Honed and Filled, Brushed and Chiseled finishes which are matte and smooth great for indoor and outdoor use.
- In contrast to a matte finish, this one gives an old look/antiqued to the stone tiles and provides an anti-slippery surface. Since
- Mina Rustic travertine has wide variation due to veining brushed finish brings up tones of those veins even more. Chiseled edge also a process of chiseling 4 edges of tiles with steel chains that add more old-look finish to the travertine tiles.
Travertine is a type of natural stone and formed around hot water springs. In general, there are 2 measures that the industry takes into consideration while grading travertine and other marble tiles. These are variations and density.
Mina Rustic Travertine Tile gets 4 out of 5 for variation that means high variation and for density it gets 3 out of 5 that is medium density.
- Variation: 4/5
- Density: 3/5
Variation is up to your taste but density in general denser is better for longevity, stain resistance, and wear-tear resistance. In general softer and more porous stones will require more maintenance. As you might know, porous stones’ absorption rate will be higher and they will stain a lot easier. On the other hand, you can always prevent this by using a heavy-duty sealer but that will cost you more as well.