Milano Unglazed Porcelain Tile comes in white, beige, grey and black patterns and single firing. They can be used indoors or outdoors and also might be a floor tile or wall tile. Its matte finish provides a non-slippery surface.
Milano Unglazed Porcelain Tile offers you;
- Full Body porcelain tiles: Made with a limited number of select materials, blended, pressed and fired to get through body porcelain tiles. Veins and grains go all the way through. Advantages – Good technical performance makes the product suitable for heavy commercial use.
- Color Shade Variation and Options: ”V3” High shade and texture variation within each box. White, Beige, Grey and Black.
- Durability: Rated PEI 3 for regular foot traffic in residential spaces.
- Nanotech Porcelain Tile: Abrasion resistance value of Nanotech porcelain tiles < 175mm3 according to the standard TS-EN 14411.
- Low water absorption rate: Easy to clean and maintain, and have a < 0.05% water absorption rate.
- Available product sizes: 24″x24″, 24″x48″.
- Easy installation: With rectified edges, you should make to symbol up and same direction when you make the installation for the minimum flaw. The installation will be a lot easier if you are dyer or if you have a contractor for your project they will surely love this feature as well.
- Surface Finish Variation: Matte
- Room scene Photo: 24”x48” Beige Milano Unglazed Porcelain Tile.
- Packaging Dimensions for 24”x24”: 30 boxes – 120 pieces in 1 pallet.
- Packaging Dimensions for 24”x48”: 29 boxes – 58 pieces in 1 pallet.
The Quality And Price You Want with Maya USA Tile;
Maya USA Tile helps you locate exceptional porcelain tiles by searching the globe for the best value at the right price for your home or office. We work with leading manufacturers to secure the highest quality ceramic tile products.