Meandros Walnut Antique French Pattern Set Travertine Tile
You can give your home a dignified, old-world look with this natural stone tile from the best quarries in Turkey. Our Meandros Walnut Antique French Pattern Travertine Tile provides the rustic look of a centuries-old Mediterranean home passed down many generations. The antique pattern is also known as the French Pattern or Opus Pattern.
The perfect flooring choice for an Italian villa look, this high-quality natural stone tile is our best-selling travertine tile pattern.
Meandros Walnut Antique Pattern Travertine Tile offers:
- Antique Pattern comes with a wide variation from light beige to medium brown tones and adds a natural, warm and welcoming beauty to your house.
- No one tile looks the same, providing a unique look, and the many color varieties will suit any decor.
- Tiles in the pattern are exact inch sizes and calibrated. The recommended installation is without a grout line. However, grout is still necessary for the chiseled edge of these tiles. The edging work on these tiles creates a hand-cut, rustic look and is the least slippery finish available.
- This Meandros Walnut Pattern sets come in 4 different sizes. We recommend must be installed butt-joint with no grout lines.
- We only select and use premium grade travertine tiles and never use anything with a lower grade or physical defect.
- Meandros Walnut Pattern Set consists of 1 – 16”x24”x1/2”, 2 – 16”x16” x1/2”, 1 – 8”x16” x1/2”, 2 – 8”x8x1/2”. Total of 8 square feet per box and a tile thickness of ½”