You can give your home a dignified, old-world look with this natural stone tile from the best quarries in Turkey. Our Conglomerate Antique Pattern Travertine Tiles provide the rustic look of a centuries-old Mediterranean home passed down many generations. The antique pattern is also known as French Pattern or Opus Pattern.
Conglomerate Antique Pattern Travertine Tiles Offer:
- Antique Pattern comes with a wide variation from light beige to medium brown tones and adds a natural, warm and welcoming beauty to your house.
- No one tile looks the same, providing a unique look, and the many color varieties will suit any decor
- Tiles in the pattern are exact inch sizes and calibrated. Recommended installation is without a grout line. However, grout is still necessary for the chiseled edge of these tiles. The edging work on these tiles creates a hand-cut, rustic look and is the least slippery finish available.
- This Conglomerate Antique Pattern set comes in 4 different sizes. We recommend must be installed butt-joint with no grout lines.
- We only select and use premium grade travertine tiles and never use anything with a lower grade or physical defected.
- Conglomerate Pattern Set consists of 1 – 16”x24”x1/2”, 2 – 16”x16” x1/2”, 1 – 8”x16” x1/2”, 2 – 8”x8x1/2”. Total of 8 square feet per box and a tile thickness of ½”
- All photos that see on the web sites are Brushed And Chiseled, Partially Filled production. Please, contact us for other options ( Honed and Filled, Brushed and Filled, Tumbled).
- Dark photos are taken when tiles are wet.
- Light photos are taken when tiles are dry.