Botticino Super Light Cream Marble Tile – Tumbled
Add a touch of imperial grandeur to your space with Botticino Cream Super Light Marble Tile.
If you want your home’s kitchen and bathrooms should reflect your elegant taste, Botticino Cream Marble Tiles offer a perfect solution.
Botticino Cream Marble Tiles are carved by the experts. As a result of that bring elegance in all kinds of spaces from kitchens and bathrooms to living areas. Maya USA Botticino Cream Marble Tiles reflects an alternative in the ground surface and wall tile.
We are recommending this marble is for both residential and commercial projects including flooring and countertops. Spectacular shine makes marble very attractive in both more seasoned homes and new development.
A modern and luxurious look for both floor and wall applications, this selection of premium marble tile hails from Turkey, the global center of marble tile production. A sophisticated choice for spaces like kitchens, bathrooms, living areas, and beyond.
Botticino Super Light Cream Marble Tiles’ feature:
- Authentic, premium grade Turkish marble; Lightest color beige marble still with richly varied light beige tones.
- Tumbled edges; a tumbled finish that provides an old antiquated finish that the rives can do in million years.
- Great to use in spaces from entrance ways, to hallways, to kitchens, bathrooms and more.
- Versatile applications for marble tile flooring and wall tile; create a subtle tonal backdrop on all kinds of horizontal and vertical surfaces, indoors and out.
- Botticino Cream Marble Tiles do not have mesh backing and epoxy fillers. That shows the durability of this white marble tile.
- Installation options offering more freeze resistance than travertine, these marble tiles are suitable for both floor and wall applications both indoors and out; seal after installation.
- Easy to clean for routine maintenance and spills you catch quickly, warm, soapy water is the best for the job.
- Eco-conscious manufacturing factory uses solar panels for electricity, and diamond saws cut stones by using recycled water.